iPhone 4 Cover Made from Plants
I really like this biodegradable iPhone 4 cover by Bioserie. It’s very slim, sturdy, ergonomic, snaps-on, and made from plants. It doesn’t contain oil derivatives, petrochemicals or toxic materials. The 4 corners have these little “feet” for facedown screen protection. It doesn’t have a lip all the way around the screen like other covers, which makes those covers a little bulky. This cover only weights 12 grams, and it is 1mm thick. It is very discreet and stylish.
Here is more info about the Bioserie Bioplastic covers:
- Bioserie iPhone Cover consists of a unique blend of biodegradable and environmentally friendly components (100%), all derived from plants and annually renewable natural resources
- Product contains Ingeo biopolymer, under license from NatureWorks LLC, our key partner in product material development. The biopolymer is made in the USA, and derived from plant sugars.
- Unique feet on the front protect iPhone’s glass screen during facedown placement or fall, also enabling privacy (patent pending)
- Black lining around camera and flash ensures perfect flash photography with no discoloration.
- Slim design, providing protection without bulk.